"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

The best out here!

That was the best animation I have seen on here. Have you taken a class or what? Did you just scan on all the pictures? Must have taken you a while huh? What kind of paper did you use? Great job, and thanks, keep up the good work. I am looking forward to your next art.

(2005) NotYorFriendAnymor (2005) NotYorFriendAnymor

Good Job

Hey good job and congrats with your work. Your work has meaning. I use to chat with you on your site when you had that little chatbox and your a really cool guy.

Stop Crying - Part 1 Stop Crying - Part 1

Good Job

Good job. I know your not looking for anyone's sympathy, but I am sorry.

Santa Sameer in Mr. Lulla Santa Sameer in Mr. Lulla

OMG I LOVE YOU DUDE YOU ROCK!

That was the most awesome funny cartoon I have ever seen on here. Don't pay attention to these other gay faggots like Happystew, he's just plain gay. Sameer, your a great guy. I loved that. Make another! I was cracking up so hard! I love it man, I love it. By the way, are you Persian/Indian by any chance?

Halo For Retards Halo For Retards

OMG, your so funny!

That was well thought out, hilarious and greatly animated. *pat on the back*, good job mate.

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

So sad

It is sad what he has done. He had great animating talent, and he had to put it to waste with nonsense like this. Truly sad.

Assed Away Assed Away

I sooo Horny!!

I cummed like to liters!

Numa Numa SE!! Numa Numa SE!!

AWESOME

THAT WAS SWEET! I LOVE THIS ASIAN KID! IS IT ALRIGHT IF I PUT THIS ANIMATION ON THE ASIAN SECTION OF MY SITE AT THEANIMATIONSITE. COM (REMOVE SPACES)?

In The Sand In The Sand

I loved it

Better then all the other animations on newgrounds with pointless violence and hate. I appreciate good cartoons like this. Keep it up, you'
ve got skill.

son bitch counter strike son bitch counter strike

I love you George

George, you own dude! I love you! Please leave me a message on my site at theanimationsite .com (remove space)
I love you! :)